This is a compatibility layer between the Oculus SDK and OpenVR. It allows you to play Oculus-exclusive games on your HTC Vive.
Refer to the wiki if you run into any problems. You can also find a community-compiled list of working games on the wiki, feel free to add your own results.
Always check the compatibility list before making a purchase.
- Install Oculus Home and skip the first-time setup.
- Download the latest Revive installer.
- Install Revive in your preferred directory.
- Start SteamVR if it’s not already running.
- Put on the headset, open the dashboard and click the new Revive tab.
- If you run into any problems, read the known issues below or refer to the wiki.
If you want to adjust the advanced settings in Revive you should download OpenVR-AdvancedSettings which includes a settings menu for Revive.